- Work closely with the internal and external teams to arrange and drive our fulfillment services
- Execute strategic business objectives
- Shape JABU’s supply chain strategy and design
- Drive automation efforts
- Prepare and give detailed data-driven business reviews to senior management, focused on improving distribution times and associated impacts
- Implement safety and health procedures
- Represent the department in City Management meetings
- Supervise all areas under distribution (eRTM, fulfillment and fleet)
- Analyze and improve JABU’s delivery cycle and processes
Qualifications / Skills:
- Degree or Certificate in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Transport Management or relevant field
- 3+ years experience in warehousing or logistics
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as to manage and motivate others
- Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively and logically
- Skills in data analysis, including working with electronic data
- Ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes
1 June 2022
And, we can tell you more benefits:
👨👩👦👦 Teammates: We work as a community, where there will always be someone with you to help you. The team supports each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and celebrate successes.
⏰ Working hours: Usually we are from 8am to 5pm at the office, but we are a startup, we work hard and we like flexibility.
🌍 Impact on the world: At Jabu, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. We are changing lives and you are going to be part of it.
If after everything we have told you, you want to join us, do not hesitate! Apply for this offer!