JABU is a B2B e-commerce & distribution marketplace, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development & merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit facilities.
Brand Manager: You will be reporting to the Partnerships Manager
To be successful as a brand manager, you should be able to analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies. Ultimately, an exceptional candidate should be able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with brands.
- Addressing and resolving brands’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between brands and the partnership department.
- Analyze data and sales statistics in order to come up with sales and marketing strategies
- Monitoring the campaigns developed for the brands, identifying good and pain points to improve our services.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Having feedback meetings with the brands
- Developing a thorough understanding of brands' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with brands and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each brand’s long-term goals.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, sales, or related field.
- 7 years experience in the relevant field. Preferably in FMCG.
- Proven experience in key account management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office / Google Workspace applications.
- CRM software knowledge is a plus for promotion.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple brand-client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skill
Due Date: 17th July 2022.