JABU is a B2B e-commerce & distribution marketplace, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development & merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit facilities.
- Perform the daily vehicle checklist in the morning and evening with the Senior Driver
- Clean the vehicle daily
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different shops and through different routes, as set by the company
- Ensure that the goods supplied are of the quality and quantity demanded by the vendors
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate the vehicle assigned to you
- Make sure the car is kept in good condition and the services are done on time
- Report to the Senior Driver when you have a breakdown of the vehicle assigned.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Ensuring that the assigned vehicle and any company asset allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arise
Requirements / Skills:
- Minimum of Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years of experience driving in a previous company on their CV
- Minimum of 5 years since receiving their Driver’s License
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area
- Communicate, read and write in English
- Being proactive and energized
- Physical strength and ability to lift up heavy goods
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team player