Full Stack Developer - Fintech
We are looking for hungry and talented full stack engineers to design and build amazing features. You will be a member of the team shipping the first version of our product and will create microservices, integrate web services, and build the web back and front-end of our product. Are you passionate about making significant contributions to a product and growing your skills as an engineer in multiple areas?
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Fintech experience
- PHP, Laravel, React
- Looking for the opportunity to have a big impact at an early company.
- Develop and improve resilient and scalable software solutions.
- Solve system design challenges within your team and across team boundaries in a product centric environment.
- Follow agile working principles and focus on values such as objectives and key results.
- Drive quality and standards in our engineering team, provide and discuss innovative solution approaches and suggestions for improvement in the development.
- Ensure backend meets needs for feature development.
- Develop efficient solutions that scale for millions of users
- Crafting and implementing the future of our company. As we grow, we need to ensure that our backend evolves with the rest of the product. We will be looking for your backend leadership.
- Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with top-notch people passionate about building great products
- Understand how to leverage the best suited programming language or tool for a specific story or requirement.
- Knowledge of multi-paradigm languages.
- Aware of different libraries and frameworks and uses/suggests them when appropriate
- Happy to pick up any tech stack and be comfortable with it in a matter of weeks.
Education And / Or Experience
- Fintech experience
- Studies in Computer Science or Business Informatics or a comparable training e.g. as IT specialist with several years of professional work experience
- Experience with serverless functions.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating and distributed systems as well as experience with databases.
- Proficiency in languages commonly used in web application development.
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to influence others and collaborate across teams in English
- Ability to add-in anywhere in the stack and wear several hats.
- A focus on Quality. Write your own unit tests, integration tests and champion quality interested in working in a lean/adaptive environment
- Experience with creating backend services
- Experience in logistics startups or companies (appreciated)
Competitive salary and special benefits based on experience