As a Brand Ambassador Manager, you will be responsible for supervising marketing and merchandising campaigns in order to understand market trends and increase the sales and profitability of our brands. You will work hand in hand with Account managers to understand brands’ requirements and plan the campaign accordingly.
- Build and manage a team of Brand Ambassadors to be the face and voice of our brands in order to raise awareness on products and boost sales.
- Oversee all field operations by supervising selection and placement of Brands Ambassadors.
- Organize training and workshops on products/brands to educate Brand Ambassadors.
- Ensure that your whole team has the necessary resources to carry out their work. (samples, uniforms, scripts, surveys etc..)
- Perform weekly visits to customers assigned to check brand awareness.
- Communicate with Key Account Managers to understand Brands’ requirements for planning and executing campaigns accordingly (goals and timeline).
- Supervise campaigns execution to ensure meeting stipulated goals.
- Document the work carried out by the Brand Ambassadors team by preparing internal reports on campaigns execution and results.
- Analyze the data and prepare a report on campaign performance and conclusions.
- Conduct market research to identify key levers for growth
- Analyze sales figures and customer behavior to determine product needs.
- Analyze data to establish viable strategies to boost sales.
- Research and report findings on various marketing and product related topics and ideas.
- Provide suggestions on how to improve our campaign offer.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new processes in the business.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing, Retail, Economics, Business Administration or any related field may be preferred
- Proven experience in planification and execution of marketing campaigns for FMCG brands
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry
- Sales and Marketing know-how.
- Ability to analyze data and interpret trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Organization is one of your strengths
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Namibian Police Clearance
And, we can tell you more benefits:
👨👩👦👦 Teammates: We work as a community, where there will always be someone with you to help you. The team supports each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and celebrate successes.
⏰ Working hours: Usually we are from 8am to 5pm at the office, but we are a startup, we work hard and we like flexibility.
🌍 Impact on the world: At Jabu, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. We are changing lives and you are going to be part of it.
If after everything we have told you, you want to join us, do not hesitate! Apply for this offer!