- Updating and maintaining vehicle fleet operation systems
- Providing reports and updates to branches daily of vehicles due for services, license renewals, and drivers PDP's
- Expediting of vehicle maintenance and services
- Provide weekly reports to finance and management
- Analyzing and providing feedback on data reports
- Negotiate contracts and quotes with mechanics and dealerships
- Negotiate insurance deals
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize daily operations.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Ensuring strict servicing and -maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
Requirements and Soft Skills
- Zambian Citizen Driver's license
- C1 license ( valid PDP)
- English language
- +4 years experience in the FMCG Industry
- Experience in fleet management
- Skills Analytical personal
- A Doer!
- Work with a team
- Health check and sight check results dated not more than a month prior to the starting date
15 May 2022
And, we can tell you more benefits:
👨👩👦👦 Teammates: We work as a community, where there will always be someone with you to help you. The team supports each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and celebrate successes.
⏰ Working hours: Usually we are from 8 am to 5 pm at the office, but we are a startup, we work hard and we like flexibility.
🌍 Impact on the world: At Jabu, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. We are changing lives and you are going to be part of it.
If after everything we have told you, you want to join us, do not hesitate! Apply for this offer!