The Customer Success agent is expected to manage customer queries and complaints. He/ She will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and have positive energy. To do well in this role, the candidate needs to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times and build sustainable relationships and trust through open and interactive communication
- Generate sales leads and retain existing clients.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Have experience in a previous similar role.