PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Network Technician will troubleshoot software and hardware issues to determine where repairs need to be made and then plan those repairs. The successful applicant will also be responsible for ensuring that all cable connections are intact and offering complete flow of data.
• CompTia A+/CompTia N+ or equivalent.
• Minimum 6-12 months' experience in the IT Customer Service environment.
• Must possess a basic understanding of computer network cabling and IT
• Performing troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
• Testing and configuring hardware
• An analytical mindset will be essential for effective troubleshooting and improving the network’s functions.
• Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor problems
• Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement
• Good communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• The ideal candidate will be a competent individual with great passion for technology.
• Proactively shares knowledge within the team.
• Provides technical support and mentorship to the First Responder Team.
• Supports fellow team members to ensure the team succeeds collectively.
• Drives own personal, technical and career development.
• Conducts themselves professionally always.