What is JABU?
JABU is a B2B e-commerce & distribution marketplace, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development & merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit facilities.
Partnerships - Key Account Manager. You will be reporting to the Partnerships Manager
To be successful as a key account manager, you should be able to analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies. Ultimately, an exceptional key account manager should be able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key brands that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key brands’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key brands and the partnership department.
- Analyze data and sales statistics in order to come up with sales and marketing strategies
- Monitoring the campaigns developed for the brands, identifying good and pain points to improve our services.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Having feedback meetings with the brands
- Developing a thorough understanding of key brands' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key brands and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each brand’s long-term goals.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, sales, or related field.
- A Masters will be an added advantage
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience in key account management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office / Google Workspace applications.
- CRM software knowledge is a plus..
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple brand-client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.