PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- The J-EUS Technician is responsible for the speedy resolution of Incidents and Service Requests with minimum come back, while providing an excellent customer experience.
- The J-EUS Technician will be responsible for performing onsite hardware, software and peripheral updates and repairs as part of agreement with our clients.
- May include LAN installations, upgrades, and repairs. May maintain an adequate spare parts inventory of systems, subsystems and component parts used in repair work. Ensures that all work performed is adequately captured and updated.
• MCSE/MCSA/+A/N+ or equivalent
• Minimum 6-12 months' experience in IT Customer Service environment
- Delivers quality work with few comebacks, good ticket admin and adherence to process.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking.
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals.
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting, whenever necessary.
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional.
- Help create technical documentation and manuals.
• Proactively shares knowledge within the team.
• Provides technical support and mentorship to the First Responder Team.
• Supports fellow team members to ensure the team succeeds collectively.
• Drives own personal, technical and career development.
• Conducts themselves professionally always.