Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and execute a campaign to onboard all Jabu shops into the e-commerce.
- Track and report daily on the main KPIs of e-commerce acquisition.
- Manage and execute promotional campaigns.
- Analyze and fix products information.
- Analyze and fix products availability.
- Driving the sales performance of the e-commerce platform
- Managing and executing promotional campaigns
- Providing insights on customer shopping trends to support assortment selection and identify assortment gaps
- Ensuring good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments
- Working closely with demand planning and warehousing teams in order to ensure smooth order fulfillment
- Providing analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through and offer code performance
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Integrations with email marketing tools
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve kpis
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Report on performance
- Ensure the correct product description and information
- Develop strategies for acquisition and retention.
- Update promotions and featured products.
- Request from the design team banners and any other design art needed for e-commerce.
🧐 We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
What will make you succeed with us?
- You have prior experience in a similar role. Experience within digital marketing is a plus.
- You possess a solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks.
- You have a self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You are a creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
It is very important for us:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
And, we can tell you more benefits:
👨👩👦👦 Teammates: We work as a community, where there will always be someone with you to help you. The team supports each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and celebrate successes.
🌍 Impact on the world: At Jabu, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. We are changing lives and you are going to be part of it.
If after everything we have told you, you want to join us, do not hesitate!
Apply for this offer!