JABU is a B2B e-commerce & distribution marketplace, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development & merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit facilities.
Partnerships Manager: You will be reporting to the City Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Coordinate with the public relations team to ensure that any information going out is in the best interest of the company.
- Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
- Encourage and supervise any collaborations with partner brands.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company
- Attend various trade fairs and networking events on behalf of the company.
- Work in liaison with the sales and marketing team to understand current market trends and build relationships accordingly.
- Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships.
- Travel to other places of business.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience.
- An MBA from a Tier 1 institute is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing and speaking.
- Proven ability towards constructive networking.
- Team player and multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry
- Sales and Marketing know-how.
- Well-versed with various software and digital tools such as SAP, Google Workspace apps and Microsoft Office.