The Field Agents Group Leader has the mission to guide the Field Agents Group in order to coordinate sales targets efficiently and measure results.
- Lead the Field Agents Group
- Generate sales reports according to assigned KPIs.
- Make presentations and training
- Continuous training of field agent groups
- Create an onboarding process for new field agents together with the HR and sales department
- Special induction training for new field agents
- Register Retailers on the JABU app
- Conduct customer surveys and collect feedback
- Supply JABU's merchandise to Retailers
- Train shops on JABU services
- Activate Retailers and support on their 1st, 3 orders
- Leadership skills
- You have worked as a Field Agent for JABU or other similar companies with successful results.
- Organizational, analytical, and strategic sales skills
- Knowledge of the field
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Academic certificate
- Handling of mobile applications and digital tools
- Have a good general understanding of the location
- Computer literate and must have a smartphone
- Fast Learner
- Must be a resident of the named places
15th May 2022
👨👩👦👦 Teammates: We work as a community, where there will always be someone with you to help you. The team supports each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and celebrate successes.
⏰ Working hours: Usually we are from 8 am to 5 pm at the office, but we are a startup, we work hard and we like flexibility.
🌍 Impact on the world: At Jabu, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. We are changing lives and you are going to be part of it.
If after everything we have told you, you want to join us, do not hesitate!
Apply for this offer!