JABU is a B2B e-commerce & distribution marketplace, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development & merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit facilities.
Fleet Supervisor: You will be reporting to the Fleet Manager
- Updating and maintaining vehicle fleet operation systems
- Providing reports and updates to branches daily of vehicles due for services, license renewals and drivers PDP's
- Expediting of vehicle maintenance and services
- Provide weekly reports to finance and management
- Analyzing and providing feedback on data reports
- Negotiate contracts and quotes with mechanics and dealerships
- Negotiate insurance deals
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize daily operations.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Ensuring strict servicing and -maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Fleet Management, Transport and Logistics or related field
- At least 3 years experience in FMCG.
- Valid Driver's license class C1 and above
- Good communication skills and command of the English language
- Experience in fleet management