We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
You will work with a cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn the team insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
Competitive salary and special benefits based on experience level