- Organize the working shifts for the Fulfillment Agents;
- Handle all complaints on Fulfillment Agents;
- Hire, onboard, and lead fulfillment agents - both on a full-time basis or as freelancers;
- Develop and enforce fulfillment KPIs, standards, policies and procedures;
- Develop training guides and materials to support and upskill fulfillment agents;
- Ensure proper agent selection and efficiency when delivering to different customer segments;
- Escalate IT issues and device needs to the Head of the IT Department;
- Ensure fulfillment agents are correctly dressed and equipped at all times;
- Provide on-site support to fulfillment agents and track their routes as deliveries are made;
- Participate in reconciliation meetings and enforce disciplinary actions on fulfillment agents;
- Help monitor inventory levels to ensure we never run out of stock to fulfill orders;
- Provide on-site and remote support to fulfillment agents in finding locations, communicating promotions and dealing with customers;
- Have daily meetings with the fulfillment team;
- Ensure cars leave immediately after being loaded;
- Support the Distribution/ Dispatch team in creating routes and assigning agents.
- Keep monthly shipment variations below 1%
- Ensure 100% availability of Fulfillment Agents on any day
- Have a minimum of 1 Fulfillment Review Meeting with all Fulfillment Agents monthly
- A diploma/ Degree in business, logistics or transport management is a plus
- Operations/ Sales background
- Fluent in English
- Capable of managing a team, measuring and reporting results. Previous experience.
- Good knowledge of typical mobile devices applications
- Be a self-starter, adaptable, and have high levels of personal integrity.
- Good communication, leadership and listening skills
- Should be empathetic
- Energetic and a team player
- Organization skills are fundamental
- IT Basic literacy
Due Date: 15th July 2022.
And, we can tell you more benefits:
👨👩👦👦 Teammates: We work as a community, where there will always be someone with you to help you. The team supports each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and celebrate successes.
⏰ Working hours: Usually we are from 8 am to 5 pm at the office, but we are a startup, we work hard and we like flexibility.
🌍 Impact on the world: At Jabu, we want to impact the world through our initiatives positively. We are changing lives and you are going to be part of it.